Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your declaration
- By enrolling in a course with us
- Confirm that all the information you’ve given us in connection with your enrolment is complete, true and correct at the time it’s given.
- Payment terms
- You can Directly apply for any of our online courses after filling the Admission From.
- Confirm that you’ve read and understood the fees associated with your Course and agree to pay your requisite fees
- Registration amount is adjustable in your course fee later.
- Withdrawal and refunds
- Fee once paid is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable at any cost.
- If you don’t complete the course within its mandatory timeframe, your enrolment expires without refund, unless you have paid a fee for an extension.
- You are not permitted to record video or audio of any of the lectures in any manner